In providing recruitment & manpower support services, engineering design, subsea services, marine and procurement services, Terra Energy Services recognizes and accepts responsibility as an employer for providing high quality, professional and efficient services to ensure the satisfaction of all of the requirements of our clients. This achievement will result in securing efficiency, a strong customer focus and enhancement of long-term sustainability and profitability within the Organization.
- Fully be committed to give Quality the highest priority within the company’s business objectives and processes.
- Comply with all applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which our company subscribes to.
- Continually improve Quality Management System and produce the best quality of our services.
- Actively monitor, audit, review and improve our Quality Management System (QMS) processes and performance.
- Ensure our policy serves as platform for setting our Quality objectives and processes.
- Ensure that the resources needed for the QMS are available; including training.
- Promote the use of a process approach and risk-based thinking.
This policy will be communicated to all employees and organizations working for or on our behalf. Employees and other organizations are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own work, so far as is reasonably practicable, is carried out without risk to themselves, others, or the environment. This policy will be reviewed annually by top management and where deemed necessary will be amended and re-issued. Previous versions of this policy are archived. This policy is available to relevant interested parties, upon reasonable request.